67 Hector Sanderson Rd,
Great Barrier Island 0991
Phone: +64 (0)22 344 0645
- $20/hr - for those who only want a short adventure.
- $75/full day - this includes overnight (until 10am) - use your Motubike for night exploration or multi day adventures!
- Please get in touch regarding multi day or multi bike hires.
Rider pickup, bike and battery delivery:
- Claris/Medlands/Blind Bay: $10
- Whangaparapara/Tryphena: $15
- Okiwi: $20
- Port Fitzroy: $30
What is provided:
- Moped helmet
- First aid kit
- Tiedowns for equipment/bags as required
- Rain jacket/Trousers and Drybag - for rider comfort. This is for NZ summer after all!
What to bring:
- Covered footwear
- NZ full drivers license or international equivalent (as these are mopeds, a motorcycle license is not required)
- A sense of adventure!
- Aotea is remote, but isn’t Bali! NZ road rules apply
- Only one person per bike (it is as romantic for your significant other to win sometimes as it is to share!)
- Range - approximately 70km, up to 120km of easy driving on the flat.